04 August 2009

Today was my last attachment session for this semester! HAHAHA. 
& my mentor asked if I want to go back during the holiday to be a relief teacher! HAHAHH!
I need money manz! I think she will pay me right? HAHAHH! If yes, sureeeeee!
Today is also my last Wricom tutorial. HHAHAHA.

Need to finish up my wricom essay by tonight!
Then complete my props and memorise my story by tomorrow night!
And study for ITA written exam by Thursday night!
I don’t understand why there must be an ITA WRITTEN EXAM! Like for what? Waste time? For the sake of having an exam? Tell me the written exam is cancelled please!

OHYES! Im going next Monday to vivo with Adelle, Waiwan, Eileen and Celine to celebrate Adelle’s birthday!
And thats the first time we are going out! HAHAHHAH. :D

Okay.. need to work on my essay again now! Bye!



1 comment:

YEEJU said...

Relink me @
thesummerwaves.livejournal.com