21 August 2009

Child development paper today was okay. But I dont think I did well. & the classroom was freaking cold.

Mummy went China for 9 days. Daddy ask me message her every day.


Day One: There is no food and water at home.
Day Two: Daddy and jiejie did not come home.
Day Three: Daddy and jiejie refuse to answer my calls. Alfred is throwing tantrums. I stayed at home and cry. (LOL!)
Day Four: No money left at home. (worst)
Day Five: I leave home. Alfred is alone at home.
Day Six: Alfred keep messaging me that he does not have any money with him. (So poor thing no atm card)
Day Seven: I did not receive any message from Alfred. But heck ah.
Day Eight: I return home and saw police and ambulance down stairs.
Day Nine: (MUMMY IS BACK HOME)


My father damn LAME luh. Oh ya. He forgot about KIM. hahahha!


I MUST MUST MUST study PPCM tonight. (:

No comments: