01 August 2009

I had a fun and tired day yesterday!

I went to met Jean at SP after school and we trained down to Iluma, Bugis Street, Haji Lane, Bugis Junction, Raffles Place, Marina Square, Suntec, Sarah’s house and then finally home.

After you finishing reading, you feel tired right?
Jean can link all the places together. She kept saying very near one, very near one. YAH RIGHT.
I feel that Singapore is not that small after all. LOL!

AND I SAW MICHELLE AT BUGIS JUNCTION. Okay, Singapore is small.
She was working there! Wahhhh! Superrr long very see her le luh! :D

Okay, we went to Sarah’s house cos we bought her her birthday present! AHAHHA.
I was afraid that she might go and buy herself, so we delivered the bag to her house yesterday. LOL? 
SHE GOT TRICKED AGAIN! HAHHAH.
I hugged the bag we bought for her and said I bought it for myself, and as usual, she believed.
When I said it was for her, she thought I bluff her. She said something like, really ah? Later you take back how? Really ah? Dont bluff me leh.

HHHAHAH! Stupiiiidddddd.

Okay, I need to do my work againnn. HOLIDAYS I NEEED YOU NOW!!
1. Wricom essay on Wednesday
2. Story Telling on Thursday
3. ITA written exam on Friday (screwwww that ITA teacher)

Im not enjoying poly life that much. ):

1 comment:

Lim Wei Sarah said...

ASS.
You everytime trick/ bluff/ cheat me! Of course I won't believe luh!