I dont think I did well for my ppcm paper today. But it is over already.
Byebye TEXTBOOKS and NOTES.
I love you all again when I need you again. HAHHAHAH!
After my last paper today I went out with my classmates! Eileen, Gabriele, Gurdeep, Wenlei, Jiaqi, Jiahao and Sanders.
We went to have dinner at pizza hut and then watch orphan at marina square! :D
And I saw Wei Kim in the mrt to marina square then we watched the same movie too! So qiao! HAHHAH!
After that I took bus home! I must make full use of my bus concession! HAHHAHHA! And im quite dumb. I saw 162 then I board the bus without checking. After I sat down at the end of the bus, I think it is safer to ask the bus driver if im on the right bus going to yck anot. So I walked to the front and ask. shit manz. Quite embrassing. Even the ah pek in the bus tell me again that bus is going to yck when im walking back to my seat.
HOMEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment