06 August 2009



My story telling props! I love the frog princesssss! :D
My papa drew those pictures and I coloured it! & Wai Wan helped to choose the colours for the fairy and taught me how to colour it. HAHAH.

All the modules end this week except the extraordinary ITA. Wonderful.

I hate the module like don’t know what shit and I still have to go back to school for it next week, during my revision week. And the written test is tomorrow. So dumb.
Mygod. I need memorise so much stuffs by tonight. Who cares what the characteristic of the ram is? Or different types of printers? Or whatever the shit is data security? And so many moreeee?

I think I will be fine as long as I know how to use my laptop. So there is no need to know so much. Knowing too much is also not good, or else sooner or later I will be like my tutor with her poker face.

1 comment:

Lim Wei Sarah said...

No link ah, last sentence. HAHAHAH tampo sot ah you.