Ahhhhh! I’m damn tired!
Had a freaking long day today!
& I chased 2 buses today. Suay.
One, on the way to take the bus to bishan park.
Another time, the moment I came out of bpss gate, I need to chase that freaking bus so I won’t be late for work. ):
Woke up early in the morning around 7 plus.
Cos the people who are going to paint my house are reaching around 8 plus.
Then I went back to school, BPSS.
Saw some teachers and talked to them! <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5319386556784035266" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 86px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 127px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfvAh-rYals1PAjLw0zEsTPQ6uww8dJ4WwdBKN1qV48XysOiVMqqg6aPzLDW0MbPG65G7MXrcAzqYUZNMrmCCzJikvn6wxklcM6APm9UD2tk2Nzuz7dwwEOZyszCS5YtggSKZZrJq3BXUm/s320/images.jpg" border="0">
After work, I went for ichiban dinner! Yummmmy!
Then, watched 12 rounds.
That show is nice, but dizzy. LOL!
Ohya! I’m not working tomorrow! Cooool!
Actually I thought there will be OTAH gathering, but no.
So sad. ):
Never mind, we will meet up soooooon!
Okay, I’m addicted to JUST DANCE, that freaking song. HAHHA!
Had a freaking long day today!
& I chased 2 buses today. Suay.
One, on the way to take the bus to bishan park.
Another time, the moment I came out of bpss gate, I need to chase that freaking bus so I won’t be late for work. ):
Woke up early in the morning around 7 plus.
Cos the people who are going to paint my house are reaching around 8 plus.
Then I went back to school, BPSS.
Saw some teachers and talked to them! <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5319386556784035266" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 86px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 127px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfvAh-rYals1PAjLw0zEsTPQ6uww8dJ4WwdBKN1qV48XysOiVMqqg6aPzLDW0MbPG65G7MXrcAzqYUZNMrmCCzJikvn6wxklcM6APm9UD2tk2Nzuz7dwwEOZyszCS5YtggSKZZrJq3BXUm/s320/images.jpg" border="0">
After work, I went for ichiban dinner! Yummmmy!
Then, watched 12 rounds.
That show is nice, but dizzy. LOL!
Ohya! I’m not working tomorrow! Cooool!
Actually I thought there will be OTAH gathering, but no.
So sad. ):
Never mind, we will meet up soooooon!
Okay, I’m addicted to JUST DANCE, that freaking song. HAHHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment