01 April 2009

I had emo date at pasir ris park today.
My emo partner was SARAH LIM.

I just feel like going out and she feel like cycling, so we decided to go cycling at pasir ris.
Poor jean had to go back to Malaysia, so she cannot join us.
But, we called and talk to her for a while.
So for the following week, she won’t miss us too much! (:
Hahhahahah!

I want to post photos! The photos are in my phone!
But my laptop Bluetooth, like got problem ah.
Then I don’t know where I had placed my cable.
Arghh! I need to find my cable now now now.
Os else, I don’t know what sarah want to do with me.
Cos she is addicted to the emo photos I took for her. (:

LOOKING FOR MISSING SAMSUNG CABLE.
I want to put this notice up at the MRT notice board.

Freak!

No comments: