
I feel like typing now.
Cos I am sick of clicking. HAHA.
I’ve been clicking non stop, not cos of Bejeweled Blitz, it’s those damn funny quiz on facebook. Sicko.
Tomorrow is my last day of work!
Then, I’m free to enjoy the rest of my holidays before school starts!
I want to go ice skating. I asked daddy to bring me there cos it’s expensive. But he said its old fashion already. Never mind. Forget it.
I can ask my FRIENDS to go with me!
Oh ya, last month, my work place needed someone to work after I leave. Just then, my cousin said she can work here. So, they asked my cousin to start work next week. Then, today, they told me that, they got a permanent teacher already; don’t need a part time teacher. Now, I feel so bad. I don’t know how to tell my cousin. ):
Forget it. Iwannatypemore. HAHAHAH!
I want JEANWOON to FLY back to SINGAPORE now.
Fly like a wonderwoman. LOL!
Oh ya, RONG SHE damn funny luh.
That day after OTAH outing, we took train home.
Then there is this guy and I stayed around amk.
So, when we were waiting for the bus, I saw RONGSHE they all.
& Rongshe thought. . .
Hahhah! I shall be kind to RONGSHE and not post the msn conversation.
Otherwise, wah, SARAH going to find more entertainment in my blog. HAHAH!
& I know my time table already!
I need to go school every day, and every day my school starts at 9am. SICKO!
I need to wake up very early luh. ):
Then, I realised that there is this lecturer name very familiar, like my primary school teacher.
So, I went look for the photo.
And, wahhhhh! She is really my primary school teacher. LOL.
I’m so excited! I went to make a new pair of specs yesterday!
Although I feel guilty for making my father spends so much. Hehe.
I don’t really bother things in the past. It has been YEARS ago.
So, it doesn’t really matter to me, who the fuck you are.
Sorry, I just got irritated. Hhahaha.
FREAK. I just finish typing an essay.
Okay, I think my bed is missing me now.
I need to entertain her now. BYE!
Cos I am sick of clicking. HAHA.
I’ve been clicking non stop, not cos of Bejeweled Blitz, it’s those damn funny quiz on facebook. Sicko.
Tomorrow is my last day of work!
Then, I’m free to enjoy the rest of my holidays before school starts!
I want to go ice skating. I asked daddy to bring me there cos it’s expensive. But he said its old fashion already. Never mind. Forget it.
I can ask my FRIENDS to go with me!
Oh ya, last month, my work place needed someone to work after I leave. Just then, my cousin said she can work here. So, they asked my cousin to start work next week. Then, today, they told me that, they got a permanent teacher already; don’t need a part time teacher. Now, I feel so bad. I don’t know how to tell my cousin. ):
Forget it. Iwannatypemore. HAHAHAH!
I want JEANWOON to FLY back to SINGAPORE now.
Fly like a wonderwoman. LOL!
Oh ya, RONG SHE damn funny luh.
That day after OTAH outing, we took train home.
Then there is this guy and I stayed around amk.
So, when we were waiting for the bus, I saw RONGSHE they all.
& Rongshe thought. . .
Hahhah! I shall be kind to RONGSHE and not post the msn conversation.
Otherwise, wah, SARAH going to find more entertainment in my blog. HAHAH!
& I know my time table already!
I need to go school every day, and every day my school starts at 9am. SICKO!
I need to wake up very early luh. ):
Then, I realised that there is this lecturer name very familiar, like my primary school teacher.
So, I went look for the photo.
And, wahhhhh! She is really my primary school teacher. LOL.
I’m so excited! I went to make a new pair of specs yesterday!
Although I feel guilty for making my father spends so much. Hehe.
I don’t really bother things in the past. It has been YEARS ago.
So, it doesn’t really matter to me, who the fuck you are.
Sorry, I just got irritated. Hhahaha.
FREAK. I just finish typing an essay.
Okay, I think my bed is missing me now.
I need to entertain her now. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment