21 April 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

I shall start from last night.
Around 11plus going 12, i realised there’s problem with my laptop!
Damn cool, so lucky in the night.

Then, i went for school in the morning.
Met Jean and Sarah at 0745.
& i’m not late! (:
Board the bus at exactly 0745 and saw Junwei.
Reached school around 0830 and met my ech friends.
After the 2 hours lecture, i have no more lesson! (:
Walked around school until around 2 and went to the IT Helpdesk.
The person don’t know what’s wrong with my laptop and asked me to reformat my laptop myself at home.
After that, waited with Jean at np for Sarah.
Took train down to Orchard to meet Royson and coached him maths? HAHA!
Had dinner there and went home!

Now, after I had reformat my laptop, it’s ready to use. LOL.
But i have to top up the software again...

I shall do it tomorrow! BYE!

No comments: