Hahah! I think she miss me a lot leh, that’s why she so nice.
She treat me dinner! (:
We walked round and round that stupid empty shopping centre and we bought the same bags.
Same colour also luh & we bringing the bag to school tomorrow!

Tomorrow, we are going back in the morning!
Back to bpss to meet my fairy godmother, and show her my beautiful hair!
Not algae green, but rusty brown. LOL!
Later in the night, I’m going have dinner and watch movie w my colleagues!
First time. Hahahha! Hope it’s funnnnn! (:
Talking about first time, damn funny luh!
Sorry jean, I don’t mean to ostracize you. (:
During the camp, sarah and I shared our first time!
We shared sleeping bag.
We shared blanket.
We shared a toilet cubicle.
Okay, I can't think of any more. hahahh!
JEAN WANNA GO KBOX! (:
& I shall join her! Hahhahah! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment