HELLO!
After work yesterday, the six of us went to meet JEAN!
And we went to watch Marley and Me.
Cos Lynn wanted the Marley toy.
Our sitting arrangement was so funny loh! Okay luh, I think I’m the only one that thinks it’s funny.
1st – Alson
2nd – Jean
3rd – Lynn (This is actually Jun wei’s seat.)
4th – Jun wei
5th – Sarah
6th- Wei chiang
7th – ADELINA!
THEN, after the movie, we went arcade!
We played the spot the difference like funny ah. Wei chiang want to beat the high score. But cannot leh. HAHAHAH!
Then we played the air hockey ah. I don’t know what is that called.
That one damn funny loh! We girls vs guys mah. Then the guys all very violent loh. That thing that we hit keep flying out of the table lor.
After that, had dinner and went home loh.
Actually my uncle needed help at his stall but in the end, don’t need.
So, I went home and bathe.
THEN, Jean, Sarah and I went midnight Kbox!
But I cannot stay over at Jean’s house so we went home.
Okay, I’m going to prepare to go out le!
We are going to Alson’s house to play majong. Hahahh!
BYEBYE!
01 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment