08 March 2009



hell.
Jean scolded me yesterday for not blogging. -.-

Okay, yesterday went to work at Bukit Timah near NUS.
And, it rained soon after we reached. LOL.
After the event, there were a lot of balloons.
So, the three of us, Lynn, Sarah and I took them.
Hahahhahah!

With so many balloons, we went to take bus.
So troublesome loh.
Okay, we – Lynn, Sarah, Jun Wei, Wei Chiang, Alson and I.
When we reached the bus stop, there is no direct bus to amk.
Then I say take bus 151 then change bus luh.
Then when we board the bus, then I realized I’m not very sure leh.
Luckily, Wei Chiang went to ask the bus driver then he said go opposite and change to 74.
Then they started to say me.
Eh, at least I brought you all to a bus stop that has 74 right? Stupid.
Then finally we reached amk!
Met jean and her sister and had lunch.







Later, we went to Teck Ghee cc and played bball.
But Sarah and I were just sitting there cos, we are very very tired.

Okay, I shall end here.
I want to go swimming!
I cannot upload photos that are in my phone.
Oh ya, I must remember not to talk to Wei Chiang anymore. (:


BYE!

No comments: