HELLO!
I’m back to post! (:
I just came back from NPSU FOC!
& ALL OF US, Lynn, Alina, Sarah, Ivan, Jian Wei and I, are in different groups and sub groups.
The camp is fun & 4days 3nights passed so fast. . .
The first day is not really very fun and we met our mass dance partner.
But that night is scary.
We watched COMING SOON and then went for night walk.
We had to go into toilets with those emo ghosts crying.
Second day, we went to play station games.
Some games really very dirty loh.
Luckily, I don’t have to play those. HAHAHA!
Third day, we played water games in the field and dirty my shoes. ):
Then later when we went to the swimming pool, I pushed 2 guys in! hahahh!
But later, they pulled me in and make me damn wet.
After that was camp fire, but it’s not very fun.
Then, there is something like clubbing like that.
Everyone like so high luh. Hahahah!
After that, we are told to sleep at our own risk. HAHAHA.
Fourth day, the day we break camp!
Had collected our camp shirts and took photos!
Then we had mass dance and went for debrief.
The GLs all cried.
After that we hugged them gooooooooodbye and went home.
I WILL POST PHOTOS WHEN I GET THEM. (:
28 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment