Last friday my group was super productive. (:
After school, we went Singapore City Gallery and The Toys Museum. Singapore City Gallery was like super duper boring. If I were to bring the children there, I dont think they will learn a single thing. HAHHA. okay, maybe a bit. The Toys Museum sounds damn cool right? It has a vast collection of Shanghai dolls. damn it. Really those traditional scary dolls you know! The place was like so creepy! After that went to Eileen's house and finished up with filming. and its finally done :D
Yesterday was the stupid child development quiz. I will definitely fail it with flying colours. HAHHA. I dont know how to do half of the paper and I freaking made a damn stupid careless mistake. After that, I skipped PIEY lecture. There were only 7 people in my class attended the lecture. HHAA. Then Celine messaged me and told me that there will be a makeup lecture. stupid luh. And its during the elearning week. errrrr.
TODAY! I met my group for project and saw the whole edited video. nice nice! Then I slept in LAECY lecture. hahha! It is really very very boring. After that was music and movement lecture. It is the first time lavina taught us. She is 7 months pregnant and she can JUMP, LEAP LIKE A FROG, RUN, SIT AND STAND QUICKLY and keep moving non stop during lecture. ohman. Today is the only lesson we get to meet her before we submit our lesson plans. perfect.
Ohyes! I went to mummy’s cousin’s wedding on Saturday. HAHHA. Cos her husband is SAF commando, there are sword bearers! Super cool! I managed to sneak into their suite during the dinner. And the scenery was niceeee. Hahah! I will post the photos next time, my sister hasn’t uploaded them yet.
back to finish up the rationale. byeeeee.
OH, IM SEEING ALDEN TOMORROW! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment