12 December 2009

I went to help out at little skool house’s graduation ceremony today! It was held at HDB HUB auditorium. One ticket is $28 dollars. Wowwowow. Hahah! The performance was super duper nice! hhahah! Most of the children except a few are involved in the performance. Can see those playgroup children dancing they are super adorable luh! The K1 class perform kungfu panda and another class perform the Korean song, lollipop! Ahahha! Cool right. HAHHAHA. And I dont know why, I never thought of taking photos when the children are performing. Wasted. HAHHA.

Im going out soooon, going to daiso to buy materials for my implementation this wed. I just finished editing the lesson plan. Hope that it will be much better than my practice. (:

Im going over to do project at xin yan’s house tomorrow. I need to reach boon lay by 11am. I need to wake up early again. But nevermind! Hahha! After that, im meeting Jean and Sarah! They are coming over to my house to do something. (:

I MISS JACKAS.

No comments: