09 December 2009


I didn’t see Alden today.

Last week during attachment, my mentor asked if I will be around today. She said that the centre is having full dress rehearsal at the auditorium, if im around then I can help the teachers and I have to reach 15 mins earlier. So obviously, both Alicia and I thought we are going to the auditorium with the children.

Today, when I reached and helped the teachers, when it was time for the children to leave the centre, one teacher came to Alicia and I and told us that we are not going with the children, we can help the only teacher left in the centre to take care of the other children who are not performing and had to stay in the centre. wahhhhhhh. cui. I felt like some naughty student who was being punished so I had to stay in school while the others can go for excursion. 
Alden is not performing, so I think thats why he didn’t come today. 



I hate the never ending assignments. Bye.

No comments: