14 December 2009





Photos for the weeding I went about 2 weeks ago. hhaah! (:

I had a wonderful day today!

After plan of experience, I had lunch with the four of them. ADELLE, EILEEN, CELINE & WAIWAN. Hahah! I was thinking why today so weird everyone having lunch together when celine and Eileen can just go home. Then when I went to buy McDonalds, Eileen they all went to get me a cake! Adelle said my face like no expression like that, I SMILED OKAY. HAHAHH! So sweeeeet right. And they also got me a present, a photo we took together in a puzzle form. HAHA.Thank you girls! <3
After that went for that supper dupper boring play lecture plus I was really very tired, I was sleeping throughout. Hhahaa. And then I went to orchard to meet Jean and Sarah! :D


I want to sleep early and wake up late tomorrow! (:

No comments: