30 September 2009

Yesterday was the first day of work. I was told to reach there at 1130 for briefing but they only managed to start the bouncing castle at 4pm. Then we were told that the pay only starts at 4pm. But I dont know why I continued to ‘orh okay’. Then later when I my boss left, I realise he is going to cut my pay. VERY DUMB RIGHT?

Today, second day of work. I got scolded by some crazy old woman. I curse her business will lose money for the whole year ah. She just cannot shut her mouth up. Later Sarah was told to be a ‘clown’. She damn pissed off. After that Sarah and I caused a boy to fall and his face hit the floor damn loud. We very guilty loh. Then still have one person came to talk to us and TSK us and told the story to so many people. irritating. Then the two of us start to thinking of quitting. HAHHA. Two days and we want to quit already. Quite loser luh. Then at the end of today the boss came and we asked again about yesterday’s pay and he agreed to pay us the full amount. HAHAHHAHA. Money fly back to us.

Okay luh. I want to watch show already. bye.

No comments: