04 September 2009

Im bored. Im bored. Im bored.

I want to go to work. Eileen happily asked if I want to work at indoor stadium for 6 days next week. I happily accepted it. She called her boss and he happily asked me to go changi for interview today or monday, so I happily rejected it. Sorry luh! Changi for an interview is too far already.

Mummy wants me to go amk hub and walk around and see if they are still hiring. I don’t want to go alone. But mummy will only be free tonight and it is peak hours. Jean is going out with her friends and Sarah is dying at kinderland. I think I shall wait patiently for converse to call me and pray hard they ask me to work immediately.

I am getting fatter and fatter each day. I went jogging yesterday but I ate a lot yesterday. So I feel that I should go jogging today again. BUT it rained today! I hate running with water splashing everywhere. Dont rain tomorrow please! Then I can go jogging again. (:

No comments: