19 September 2009

FREAK. I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS. Finally, my turn already.

JACKAS went SENTOSA AND VIVOCITY yesterday!

Although it rained, we still had lots of fun! Played with the two huge cameras, volleyball, sand and soaked in the salty water. I really dont like the huge cameras cos I dont know what is the capturing. irritating. AHHAHA.
After Sentosa, we went to Vivo for early dinner/late lunch at Earle Swensens! I think because of the Earle, the food is more expensive. HAHA. When we had finished our food, we almost forgot to pay for the bill. Everyone calculated the money and we realise we have $30plus extra. We calculated again and everyone paid the correct amount so we thought that the money is ‘given’ to us. It is the last day of seventh month yesterday. Sarah wanted to donate EVERYTHING. The rest of us prefer to spend the money on food or key chains. HAHA. Then Jean friend remind Jean that weekdays before 5pm there is a 30% discount. WOW. MYSTERY SOLVED. We are damn dumbbbbbb.
We went to catch WHTIEOUT after the mystery! HAHHA. The movie is not bad luh. But the advertisement before the movie is freaking long that made us feel like sleeping.

COTTONDOUGH is on
SALE. Freaking cheap! Hahahah! (:

No comments: