08 October 2009

I damn sad and ANGRY. I got cheated. I was told that the clothes are in brand new condition, so I happily bought it. She still told me that cos im getting two clothes (freaking thin clothes) I need to pay $5 for registered postage cos its heavy. Never mind, I paid 5 dollars. When I got my clothes, the envelope shows that its only $3.74 for the postage. And bloody hell, the clothes that I received are like shit. Okay, I think one of it, the cheaper one is brand new and the other one is not. I think the person have worn it so many times that it looks OLD and DIRTY and is FURED (mao mao).

SHIT. I DAMN ANGRY. I BLOODY HELL PAID 20 DOLLARS FOR SOME RAG THAT THE PERSON DONT WANT. I dont even think its suitable for my dog to sleep on it. 

Okay, I need to tahan for another 4 more days to my freedom. 

No comments: