14 March 2010

im waiting for iris to load.. its really very wols. Just now was fast and then suddenly, its as slow as a baby crawling. AH. This is so irritating.

I worked at orchard central yesterday. The animal rides one. The work really damn slack. Cos obviously orchard central does not have crowd and there were not many children because its town area. PLUS, its at B2. AHHAHA. So I sat there for 9hours and my Itouch decided to die on me. PERFECT. Luckily, there is another girl to talk to. If not I will really talk to the wall and play in the bouncing castle ALONE. thats dumb.

load load load. why cant you load faster? why my house internet forever so slow....

AH. Jean is in malaysia. She will only come back one day before she fly to bangkok. Then when she is back from bangkok, sarah will fly to china on the same day for about 5 days. Mummy I want go overseas too. HAHHAHA. Celine will also be in hk during this period of time, to celebrate her birthday. (:

I just planned for another meet up with honey, sugar and pepper! But its still long long long later. Because all of them are busy women. Hope nothing clash with that day.

ohyes, I was so bored to calculate how much I earn when I was working yesterday.

1hr = $5

1min = $0.083 (not even 10 cents, pathetic.)

1sec = $0.00138

This proved that im really bored. HAHHAHA.

No comments: