wah, shit. angry.
On wed night I messaged my boss, not my direct boss though, to tell him I want to change the two days that im not working. And he told me that I rest the next day (when im supposed to be working) and he will inform me again when to work next week.
Then that day when I got the job, he told me I MUST work on saturdays. So yesterday, friday, I messaged him to ask if im working on today, sat. I waited for his reply from last night 7pm. Then before I sleep, I messaged him again. AND HE STILL DIDNT REPLY. damn it luh. Then no choice, I just called him this morning he didnt pick up. After that he replied a 'no'.
shit. I really want to find a new job now. Only after working there for one day. I dont care.
I wish your shop close down now
No comments:
Post a Comment