19 November 2009

Im so tired. I want to sleeeeeep.

I went chalet on Monday night. HAHA. Then a few of us brought my cousin to swim the next day. I dont know who chose the perfect timing, 11am to 1230pm. Thanks to that person, I got sunburnt. HAHHAHA. After that I took bus home.

Met Jean, Sarah and Lynn in the evening to buy ALINA’s present and cake! Went home again to bathe and prepare and met JACKAS at Alina’s house. Waited till 12am and surprise her when she reached home, then stay over at her house. :D

When to school with Jean, Sarah and Lynn the next day. Sarah went for class. Lynn, Jean and I went for breakfast. HAHHA. After that, Lynn went to do project, Jean went to school and I went home. HAHAH. SLEEEEEEEEP until evening and meet JACAKS again. We went over to book cafe to look for kaiwen and had dinner there! :D

No comments: