I met Jean and Sarah after school today. We went to Anchor Point, then back to AMK. Jean bought her MR BUMP. She was like a little girl looking and smiling at her huge soft toy. HAHHA. After that, Sarah and I went for dinner and she came over to my house to help me cook playdough. :D
On the way to my house, I told Sarah that I miss those secondary school days. Especially those around O Level period! And we calculated that we spend almost 14 to 15 hours in a day together.
We go to school at 7 plus in the morning, after school and those afternoon classes, we will go Jean house for tuition, then have dinner at her place then back to school for night study which ends at 10pm. HAHAHA. I love those days where we can meet everyday, laughing at things that are not funny at all,and just spend the day together. :D
I miss JACKAS so much! Sarah posted the days she missed with JACKAS during seconday school. I love you manxyz!
No comments:
Post a Comment