19 July 2009

Oh yes! Not to forget, I only spent $9.00 last week! :D

I happily told mummy this and explained to her that cup noodles saved MY WEEK! HAHHA!
Then mummy told me, whenever you save money, that means I have to spend more. LOL!


& yesterday, my mummy said something that made me and my sister laughed damn loud in burger king.
Background info: Last week, my brother happily threw $2plus change on the tray into McDonalds’ rubbish bin. 
Yesterday, after we finished our food, my father asked my brother to clear the tray.
Brother: Eh! Must check if there is change a not. *happy tone*
Everyone: *Silence* (cos not funny.)
Mummy: Not funny okay. I kept the change already.
SHIT. This made me and my sister laugh like mad! I don’t know if you think it is funny a not luh. But I think it is super funny for mummy to say this. LOL.

Okay, essays im back!

No comments: