I went jogging today! & I should be proud of myself. :D
And Sarah called me a loner, cos i went alone.
I jogged all the way to Bishan Park, but before I could cross the road to Bishan Park, it rained heavily. So I had to wait at the void deck. Then Sarah called me! After the rain had stopped, I went over to Sarah house. HAAHH!
Her daddy bought her SIMS3! When is my turn?
*back*
Then I jogged back home. Super duper tired.
My parents bought me to Clarke Quay! It was Boat Quay yesterday and we missed the fireworks by a bit. We were on the way to the car park when we heard the fireworks. ass.
Walked around the area and had TURKISH ICECREAM! :D
The ice cream is really very nice! I want to go there again! SOON. (:
Had dinner at some Japanese restaurant and went home. Hahahahhah!
Okay, Im having elearning for 3 modules next week!
I don’t have to go to school! But I will have more assignments. booo!
AND my field practicum essay and workbook due on the following week! ):
Fine. I shall go work on my essaySS now. Byebyebeybeybeybey!

No comments:
Post a Comment