22 June 2009

Last thursday when my brother went to school, there was this security guard taking temperature for the students. Then my brother just happened to sneeze in front of the security guard. He was asked to go home cos the security said he has flu although his temperature was 36.1.

Today, my brother went to school again. He was asked to go home again cos the school is closed for this week.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Is ngee ann closing for one week also? Make it two weeks luh!

I neeeeeed to meet my group for project work tomorrow. & obviously, I have not completed my part. I neeeeeed to do it by tonight. ohman! I need early childhood books. Cos I can’t find the things I want from the internet. ):


CLASS BBQ & JACKAS’s STAYOVER AT SARAH’s HOUSE on wednesday! :D
I miss JACKAS manz! And my class too! Hahaha!
Then I can play sims3! great! (:
I WANT WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO COME FASTER!
Should I inform Rachel koh about the bbq?


1 comment:

Lim Wei Sarah said...

Ade, you should. HAHAHAHAH. sense the sarcasm.