Im HOME. :D
Wednesday had a mini bbq gathering at sarah’s house! Hahhah! The bbq pit so cute. LOL!
Then had a perfect stay over! Had lots of photos and videos! Hahhahaha!
Thursday accompanied Sarah’s to rebond her hair and went down to city plaza.
After that took a super long bus ride to J8 and had subway dinner. (:
Friday, went over to city plaza with jean and sarah and bought some things, then slacked at sarah’s house.
Saturday, mummy randomly suggested a Malaysia trip and I only came back today.
And when I reached Singapore, I went over to sarah’s house again. & I played sims 3 again, this time with cheat code. IMLOVINIT. Hahhahah!
Now, I can memorise sarah’s house address le. LOL.
Anyway, I HAD A WONDERFUL WEEK & took lots of photos. That stay over itself is already 200 over photos. LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment