
I really regretted for wasting the whole of Saturday playing. I slept around 2plus for the past three nights and waking up at 6plus – 7am in the morning. Now, I’m freaking tired.
Tuesday, after lesson, I was supposed to go home and finish up and 500words SUMMARY.
Okay, not really suppose. I was deciding to go for volleyball, movie with friends or home to finish summary.
My friends want me to join them at j8 for the uninvited. Disable Adelle reminded me that I still have summary to hand in the next day. And, I don’t feel like missing volleyball training.
BUT, in the end, I chose to catch the uninvited with JEAN, SARAH, LYNN, KAIWEN, WEI CHIANG, GUAN WEN and KIM LENG. (:
Before the movie start, Kaiwen told me something that still stuck in my head until now.
KAIWEN, ALL YOUR FAULT LUH! ):
Okay okay, back. The movie was nice. But the girl very poooor thing. Because of an accident, she went mad! Really MAD.
Okay, I need to do my IRRITATING ITA assignment now. Waiwan said it will only going to take me 10mins.
That means I can sleep early today! (:
BYE! GOODderBYE. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment