Had a wonderful day yesterday! Hahah!
And FINALLY, I knew what happened to zhulynnmee. Hahah!
Aiyo, my poor zhulynnmee, try to be smarter next time; don’t let people make use of you okay! (:
To3 celebrated Elaine’s birthday yesterday. Haha!
As usual? Saunders ran to buy a piece of cake and surprise the birthday girl during tutorial. Hahha!
After waiting for hours? I went to meet sarah!
Took bus to amk hub and met alson, wei chiang, kimleng and junwei.
After late lunch, we went to play pool!
That junwei keep making me laugh with his SKILLS and HEIGHT! LOL!
After that, we went to raiders to play L4D.
Hahahh! Yesterday is like a T-A-L day. LOL!
Ohya, feel so bad last night cos didn’t manage to book the volleyball court.
But then luckily we never book, cos last minute kaiwen cannot make it. HAHHA!
And YAY! Tomorrow going to meet JACKAS! (:
But Alina cannot make it. ):
Never mind luh! There will be a day when the whole JACKAS is freeeee!
Sound like JACKAS has a lot people but actually, only 6. LOL!
Okay luh, I need to stop now.
Bye! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment