08 November 2008

I have not post for a long long time!
Sooon, after Tuesday, THERE WILL NOT BE ANY POLITICS? LOL!

FREAKKKKKKK!
I kept saying this word today.
Today was very fun and damn tiring.
I was supposed to meet my two friends at 9am at castle green.
And I woke up at 8.50, worst still; I have not pack my things.
So I suggested to meet at 10 and in the end, I was still late. LOL.
Later after going to the gym, we ordered pastamania delivery.
And, we went orchard again. We went there yesterday too.
We went wisma, then, went round and round in Far East then wheelock.
One stupid old auntie at Far East was so whatever. LOL!
After saying us this and that then say, oh, I’m not refering to you all.
Whatever. Stupid old anutie.
Then something funny happen at newurbenmale at wheelock. LOL!
That guy kept laughing at our dear Sarah, Little Miss Scary. LOL!
Okay luh. I am going to watch show!
Goodbye.

Oh ya, I learnt new Japanese words form Sarah Lim.
And she keep learning from me and say ta mama si.
Okay, what the hell.
GOODBYE.

No comments: