Today I went to meet Lynn, Kaiwen, Sarah, Jean, Alson, Wei Chiang, Guan Wen, Kim Leng, Joey & Royson.
If you realised, we are all from 2e2. LOL!
&&&&& we watched QUARANTINE.
Okay, it’s a freaking NC16 show. They rejected my ezlink card.
&&&&& we watched QUARANTINE.
Okay, it’s a freaking NC16 show. They rejected my ezlink card.
I will be SIXTEEN in another 22 days okay. freak.
So, Kaiwen and I used Royson and I forgot whose IC to buy our tickets.
The show was very nice.
Royson jumped up twice! LOL!
Sarah screamed so loud, although she knows what will happen next.
And she was useing her scarf to cover her face throughout the movie. LOL!
After the movie, Sarah went off because she has to attend a wedding dinner.
So the rest of us walked around orchard and slacked.
&&&&&& we formed 十兄妹. HAHAHHH!
爹爹 – KIM LENG
娘 – SARAH
老大 – ALSON
老二 – KAIWEN
老三 – WEI CHIANG
老四 – GUAN WEN
老五 – LYNN MEE
老六 – ROYSON
老七 – JEAN
老八 – ADELINA
老九 – JUN WEI
小十 – JOEY
So, Kaiwen and I used Royson and I forgot whose IC to buy our tickets.
The show was very nice.
Royson jumped up twice! LOL!
Sarah screamed so loud, although she knows what will happen next.
And she was useing her scarf to cover her face throughout the movie. LOL!
After the movie, Sarah went off because she has to attend a wedding dinner.
So the rest of us walked around orchard and slacked.
&&&&&& we formed 十兄妹. HAHAHHH!
爹爹 – KIM LENG
娘 – SARAH
老大 – ALSON
老二 – KAIWEN
老三 – WEI CHIANG
老四 – GUAN WEN
老五 – LYNN MEE
老六 – ROYSON
老七 – JEAN
老八 – ADELINA
老九 – JUN WEI
小十 – JOEY
Oh ya, Sarah will be going to JAPAN tomorrow.
Although I said that I hated JAPAN because it didn’t came out as essay question for my history exam, but it was 30 days ago.
So, I want my JAPAN present! Hhahahahh!
She says she will be waving to somebody when she is flying tomorrow. HAHAHA.
Okay, this post will be continued tomorrow . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment