22 June 2008

Tagged by : Yap En Hao

Instructions
Remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Tag 8 people in your list, and list them outin the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the test has a blessing from all.

~Start here~

#1 Who do you think the person who tagged you is like?
Enhao ah. He very funny! (:

#2 What do you want the most now?
Sleeeeep! :D

#3 Who is your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
Can i be greedy? I have 3 girlfriends. Jean, Sarah and Lynn! <3

#4 Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Nope! (:

#5 Are you afraid of death?
Must see how i die. LOL!

#6 What is your goal for this year?
To score well for O Level. (:

#7 Do you believe in love at first sight?
Eh, maybe?

#8 Do you believe in eternal love?
HAHA! I don't know.

#9 What are you dreading the most this year?
O Level. Haha!

#10 What do you enjoy the most?
Playing games, watch tv and most importantly, sleeping! :D

#11 Have you done anything for your admirer?
No admirer. (:

#12 Do you like your CCA?
I think i prefer Track than Sjab. LOL!

#13 Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yes, for those who I want to be friend with.

#14 Who would you probably spend the rest of your life with?
My family. LOL!

#15 What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family & friends! :D

#16 Do you find life meaningless?
Nope.

#17 What do you live for?
Myself. (:

#18 What if you lose someone close to your heart?
I will cry & cry & cry.

#19 Have you ever truly loved?
HAHA! Don't think so.

#20 Do you think doing this survey is kinda a waste of time ?
Maybe. Cos i should be doing my homework now. (:

No comments: