09 June 2008

I cannot post pictures because they are not with me. ):
Today was a tiring day!
Woke up in the morning and went to baibai.
Then headed to Kent Ridge Park in the afternoon and walked.
My papa insisted on going to this park and wanted all of us to dress in track pants and shoes.
This sounds so stupid. Some people even wore heels there.
But I wore shorts eventually. HAHA!
To be more stupid, all of us are mosquito’s victims!
& I killed one mosquito! That mosquito is too slow. LOL!
Then jiejie, didi and I played stupid games to entertain ourselves and need to do forfeit.
It is so embarrassing to do forfeit in front of so many people.
I think I got the most forfeit. HAHA!
Then we had our dinner and papa drove us to another park, Hortpark.
I thought we were going home, and then he turned into the car park.
Actually very sian. But walking on that bridge is very fun.
Because jiejie is afraid of the height! Haha!
After that, walked a while & home sweeeet home! (:

No comments: