hello.
This week past so fast. I was super busy with my brother's art assignment. I feel that the project seems to be my project cos my brother is super slow and so I did more than him. -.-
Ohyes, I went back to school everyday from tues to fri. I had Hanoi workshop which was like art workshop cos we were busy preparing the materials for the workshop to be conducted in Hanoi. we were drawing, coluring, painting, cutting, laminating, sticking, sewing for the whole day.
Ten had the business module for 3 days. the module seems to be getting more interesting each day! (: hahah! and its super goood to know that there will not be any individual assignment that is going to eat up my weekend! but poor celine, who was in the different class as the three of us, is struggling with her assignment cos her lecturer wants a 10 to 20 pages long report. its so weird luh, my class was only required to do a 3 page long report. -.-
i really hope that we wont split up again for the next module! (:
HEHHEHE, I went out with Jean, Lynn and Sarah today! the others cant make it. Lynn is flying off to China already. Then im going Hanoi then Sarah going KL. wahhhh, when are the six of us gonnna meet up. ):
kays, i think i need to continue to work on the checklist. zai jian.
26 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment