24 June 2010

holidays gonna end soon when I still dont have time to enjoy it. WHY?

celine is such a bad influence! she skipped today's afternoon lecture for her jap class and made me super tempted to skip and I skipped. AHHHA. & we are gonna skip tomorrow's two hour lecture too. AH. I dont think I can skip anymore lecture for this weird module.

im so dead. i havent even plan a single lesson plan! goooood job.

but i dont wanna do work, i wanna play frisbee! I know I suck at it, thats why I wanna play and practice.


OHYES, frisbee bonding camp was awesome! I loveeeee the last night when we played games and laughed until we were to tired! npu are full of nice people! ♥

i wanna go down to sengkang to support this sunday's matches! but then, cos im not in the teams, i will feel weird if i were to appear there. but i like to watch them play! like exciting you know. howww? go? dont go? go? dont go?

No comments: