skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
13 April 2010
I met Sarah and Jean for dinner tonight. And im meeting them for two movies tomorrow. ehhehe. (Y)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ADELINA LIM
Im eighteen and turing nineteen soon, on decemeber 19.
Studying Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Polytechnic
♥
JACKAS
View my complete profile
Links
ilove
JACKAS
.
J
ean
A
delina
C
.Lynn
K
aiwen
A
lina
S
arah
Blog Archive
►
2011
(24)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(85)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(12)
hehhehhe. We went IKEA on tuesday three hour break...
My attachment will be from 9am to 7pm. thats super...
No title
HEHEHEH. Watched Shutter island with JACKS, cos al...
YAY. Finally can meet up with JACKAS and Royson to...
I want to go overseas. AHHAHA. I keep telling mum...
I went to cut my hair today. My fringe is short sh...
I met Sarah and Jean for dinner tonight. And im me...
today is happy day (:
HEHEH. the lecturer is a very cute old man.I dont ...
No title
Im in class nowwww. hhahaha.We went to play Taboo ...
►
March
(3)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(124)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(31)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment