Today is not a good day for me ):
I got back my performing arts lesson plans. And I got a 'C' AGAIN. damn luh. I got 'C' grade for the previous visual arts lesson plans too. Everyone else improved except me. I know I should not compare myself with them, but I felt that I really did much worst compared to the other time. I got everything wrong, my lessons does not match the elements, the objectives are too vague and ahhhh just wrong. I need to redo my lesson plans as quickly as possible cos my implementation is next week. shitttt.
Then, after school, I realised the water in my bottle spilled! My bag is damn wet luh, suayyyy!
After that, Sarah came and we went Orchard. She asked me to accompany her for her interview and she wore SHORTS. Luckily she went to buy leggings cos the boss actually sees how she dress. HAHAHAH. Yah, she managed to get the job and the shoes/ boots they sell are freaking expensive but nice.
Okay, I better finish up my work now. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment