CLASS CHALET was on the 9th of January to 11th January!
It was very fun!
& Jean said it was successful right? Most probably it is because of some reasons. LOL!
& Sarah, what time is your dar’s recess time? JOKE OF THE DAY manx! HAHA!
After enjoying the 3 days, I got my result on the 12th January.
My L1R4 is fourteen. & L1R5 is 17. (:
I got an A2 for my FOOD & NUTRITION. <3
& Ms Karyl gave me a packet of sweets. THANK YOU! (:
I got B3 for the rest of my subjects and a C6 for my lovely POA.
That night, JEAN, SARAH, CHUNFEI, RONGSHENG & I went Kbox. (:
FINALLY, on 13th January, I got my new phone.
Actualy I wanted to buy C905. But there is no stock then they asked me to wait for 2 WEEKS.
After 2 WEEKS, my mummy called and asks if the phone is ready and they told me that there is still no stock.
So, I have to choose another model. After deciding on G705 or W980, they also said that there is no stock.
Finally when I asked for Samsung Omnia, there is stock.

MY NEW PHONE. (:
On 14th January, today, I went Ngee Ann Poly and Singapore Poly.I went to ask some questions about the courses and went orchard for a while.After that we decided to watch the RED CLIFF II. (:
Okay, I need to sleep now.
GOODNIGHT! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment