05 July 2008

Hahaha! Finally, I am blogging again. (:
Yesterday was 4th July 2008, Oeuvre Four.
Lynn, Jean and I meet at Bishan, had our early dinner at 4plus.
When we reach Singapore Conference Hall, we went to find Sarah and Kaiwen they all.
We passed them the toy flowers to Sarah, Luby, Kaiwen, Kailing, Kaiting and Cheryl. ((:
After that, we counted all of us, 22 people going to sit together.
And only the Lynn, Jean and I had reached.
We thought we need to book places for them.
Luckily, they reached before the doors are opened. Haha!
The concert was very nice! (:
When ending that time, very funny. Cos some of them very high! Haha!
After everything, we took photos!
But I don’t have the photos.
After that, we rushed to airport and waited for chunfei. (:
We went to eat dinner, nono, supper.
After supper, just nice Chunfei is out.
By the time we going home were going to be 1am le.
No bus and no train. ):
Called papa and he fetched Marcus, Lynn and Sarah home.
Thank you papa for coming to fetch me! <3
Rongsheng took cab home himself.
Junxian took cab home himself.
Enhao, Junyong, Jianwei and Suyong shared cab.
Wah, midnight cab fares are not expensive at all. LOL!

& today, we decided to go for poa later.
But we were not very late for lesson.
People were still walking into class at 8.58am when lesson ends at 9am.LOL! :D
After school today, Sarah, Lynn, Jean and I went to Parklane to make the jackas tee. :D
After editing everything, we took bus home!

Okay, goooooodbye everyone! :D

No comments: